The Assistant Program Specialist duties is an entry level position that shall be defined by the FYSA Personnel Committee and the FYSA Executive Director with oversight by the Executive Director and the Program Specialist of Competitions and Leagues
The associate will work directly with the Program Specialist of Events & Referee Liaison with all duties that listed below.
- Work in the planning and execution of all FYSA events including but not limited to:
- USYS Target Cup, State Cup, Presidents Cup, Commissioner’s Cup, Florida State Premier League (FSPL) and other Regional Leagues with FYSA involvement, Annual General Meeting, and other FYSA Sanctioned events
- Fundraising events for State Programs and/or Events
- Prepare, plan, and execution of field operations for all non-ODP events hosted at the Lake Myrtle Sports Park including sponsor and vendor involvement
- Assist in purchases of trophies and medals, player and coaches gifts, and other miscellaneous items for all State and Regional events including the Annual General Meeting
- Coordinate and work with the Program Specialist of Communications and Program Coordinator over Competitive Program in Execution of Tournament Draws for FYSA Competitions
- Assist in Execution of Live streaming events including Region Cup, State Cup, and Annual General Meeting
- Work in coordination with the Program Specialist of Communications and the Financial Specialist planning and execution of the AGM
- Develop and implement operational plans and timelines
Referee Liaison (Oversight by Executive Director)
- Assist FL SSRC with Background Checks and online issues
- Assist referees and assignors with online issues to include passwords and account issues
- Reconcile FL SSRC reports for billing prior to sending to Financial Specialist
Duties are not limited to those listed and the associate may be required to assist in other areas.
If you have any questions, please contact the Executive Director - Dale Burke.