Region D ODP Process
FYSA is looking to identify players in the 1996-2000 boys and girls age groups. In lieu of a trial system the ODP in Region D is handled differently.
We will try to accomplish this in four ways:
- Evaluation Events- We will evaluate players in the 95-99 age groups with their teams in at least two events during the seasonal year. We will attend one tournament in the fall and one in the spring.
- Training Centers-We recommend that all players in the 98-00 age groups attend these centers for training and evaluation purposes. This would allow the FYSA staff to compare players and manipulate roles in a player friendly situation.
These centers will be held November 11 in Panama City and December 16 in Tallahassee. Registration materials can be found on the FYSA website FYSAODP/Gotsoccer/registrationlink. Registration is $65 per player if registered by November 6th, after that day a $25 late fee will apply. Please print out and mail to our office the ODP medical release. Please do not use the gotsoccer medical release.
Note: Players in the 2001 age group can be invited to the training centers but a recommendation from the club DOC would need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the training center.
- League Play- It is our intention to make a third evaluation in a league play setting where the top teams in Region D would play one another.
- Region Trials-Players may attend the region trials in other regions around the state if they wish.
- Notifications- 99 and 00 players will be notified by December 31 for the January Supercenters. 96-98 players will be notified in April for the May State Trials.
- Registrations- 98-00 need to register for the training centers. 96 and 97 players do not need to register until they are invited to the May State Trial events.
- Evaluation Summary- 96-98 players will be evaluated at the October/February evaluations. 98-00 players will be evaluated at the October event and the training centers in Nov/Dec.
||ODP scouting evaluation 96-00
||Training Center #1 98-00
||Training Center #2 98-00
||Super Center 98-99
||ODP Team Scouting Evaluation 96-98
||ODP State Trials 96-98