Requirements to Apply:
An individual may be nominated and selected as the TOPSoccer Coach of the Year for extraordinary accomplishments as a TOPSoccer Coach if the individual, in carrying out the FYSA TOPSoccer program and its events and activities—
(1) Has demonstrated patience, understanding, dependability, flexibility, and ability to adjust to ever-changing on-field situations;
(2) Has proven to be an invaluable volunteer who facilitates the Program by filling many roles, including being a coach, a cheerleader, a role model, and an administrator.
(3) Has provided leadership and support,
(4) Is cognizant of player safety while, guiding, directing, teaching the game of soccer and its skills, and creating a fun and learning experience.
(5) Is at least age 19 or older.