U.S. Soccer Health & Safety Summit
In preparation for the upcoming season, learn about the most up-to-date health and safety strategies and medical practices in support of the athlete, coach, referee, and soccer stakeholders.
Date: Wednesday August 17, 2022
Time: 6:00-8:00 PM CST | Virtual
Topics include the following:
- Early Specialization in Youth Sports
- Concussion Injury - Best Practices
- Making Mental Health a Priority
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – “Have a plan”
- ACL Injury Prevention
- Environmental Emergencies
- Hydration and Nutrition Optimization
- Load, Recovery and Match Congestion
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
Register here for the Health & Safety Summit.