Who is Covered?
Florida Youth Soccer Association, its affiliated associations, leagues, clubs and all officers, directors, coaches, employees, teams, team officials, and volunteers while acting on behalf of Florida Youth Soccer Association at a covered activity.
Limits of Participant Accident
- Medical and Dental $50,000
- Deductible 2,000
- Co-Insurance 80/20
Limits of Liability - General
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate $1,000,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury $1,000,000
- Legal Liability to Participant Coverage (other than brain injury) $1,000,000
- Legal Liability to Participant Coverage (for brain injury) $1,000,000 with general aggregate $1,000,000 (defense inside the limit)
- Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit $300,000
- Medical Expense (Spectators Only) $5,000
- Excess Liability $5,000,000 subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions
*All of the above subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
What is Covered?
Liability for bodily injury or property damage to spectators, game participants, and to members of the general public for activities sanctioned by Florida Youth Soccer Association.
United States for bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury.
Certificates of Insurance
All Certificate of Insurance Requests must be submitted to FYSA by submitting the Certificate of Insurance Form which can be found on the Association's website at www.fysa.com under Insurance Coverage. Certificates of insurance will be issued upon request adding the name of a school district, university, private land owner, municipality, or sponsor. All other requests are subject to underwriting approval.
Notable General Liability Coverage Endorsements, Limitations & Exclusions: