The Florida State Cup, proudly sponsored by Publix, is the first leg of the US Youth Soccer National Championship Series and is the highest premiere competition at the state level. The National Championship Series is the country's most prestigious national youth soccer tournament, providing approximately 185,000 players on over 10,000 teams from US Youth Soccer State Associations the opportunity to showcase their soccer skills against the best competition in the nation while emphasizing teamwork, discipline and fair play.
- Tournament fee $925 starting 2020/2021 Season
- Age Groups: 13U - 19U.
- D License Coaching Requirement.
- Competition played statewide.
- State office coordinates all schedules for the competition.
- One game per day.
- Finals played at the Lake Myrtle Sports Park in Auburndale.
- Seeding points can be achieved for a bye into Round 2 of State Cup (see below).
- Winners progress to Southern Regionals Championships.
- Winners of Regionals advance to National Championship Series.
Publix is privately owned and operated by its 182,500 employees, with 2015 sales of $32.4 billion. Currently Publix has 1,119 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina. The company has been named one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For in America” for 19 consecutive years. In addition, Publix’s dedication to superior quality and customer service is recognized among the top in the grocery business. For more information, visit the company’s website.