The Florida Presidents Cup, proudly sponsored by Publix, is designed for those teams seeking additional challenges to play against teams of similar abilities for a national title. The cup provides a progressive, competitive experience to teams that might not otherwise get the opportunity to participate in a series of unique experiences highlighting competition, camaraderie and community from the state to regional to national levels of US Youth Soccer.
- Tournament Fee: $750
- E license coaching requirement.
- State office coordinates all schedules for the Florida Presidents Cup.
- One game per day.
- Competition played statewide.
- Finals played at the Lake Myrtle Sports Park in Auburndale.
- Winners move onto Southern Presidents Cup.
- Winners of Southern Presidents Cup advance onto National Presidents Cup.
Publix is privately owned and operated by its 182,500 employees, with 2015 sales of $32.4 billion. Currently Publix has 1,119 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina. The company has been named one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For in America” for 19 consecutive years. In addition, Publix’s dedication to superior quality and customer service is recognized among the top in the grocery business. For more information, visit the company’s website.
Presidents Cup Coordinators
2020 Competition Information