WHO IS COVERED?
Florida Youth Soccer Association, its affiliated associations, leagues, clubs and all officers, directors, coaches, employees, teams, team officials, and volunteers while acting on behalf of Florida Youth Soccer Association at a covered activity.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY:
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate $2,000,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury $1,000,000
- Legal Liability to Participant Coverage (other than brain injusry) $1,000,000
- Legal Liability to Participant Coverage (for brain injury) $2,000,000 with generage aggregate $5,000,000 (defense inside the limit)
- Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit $300,000
- Medical Expense (Spectators Only) $5,000
- Sexual Abuse Each Occurrence $1,000,000
- Sexual Abuse Aggregate $2,000,000
- Excess Liability $1,000,000 subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions
*All of the above subject to policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Liability for bodily injury or property damage to spectators, game participants, and to members of the general public for activities sanctioned by Florida Youth Soccer Association.
United States for bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury.
CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE
All Certificate of Insurance Requests must be submitted to FYSA by submitting the Certificate of Insurance Form which can be found on the Association's website at www.fysa.com . Certificates of insurance will be issued upon request adding the name of a school district, university, private land owner, municipality, or sponsor. All other requests are subject to underwriting approval.
NOTABLE GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE ENDORSEMENTS, LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Included - Medical Personnel and Medical Trainers acting within the scope of employment .Blanket Additional Insured & Waiver of Subrogation.
- Excluded - Medical Payments for Athletic Participants, Members or Volunteers, Employment Related PracticesFire Works, Hot Air Balloon, Motorized Vehicles, Climbing Walls, Mechanical Rides, Water Slides, Haunted Houses, Rodeos, Amusement devices, inflatables, dunk tanks, Property of others in the care, custody and control of the insured such as personal property of players, coaches and parents, Workers Compensation, Intentional Acts, Player vs Player Claims, Hired & Non-owned Auto Liability is not included for teams, team officials, parents, coaches or volunteers.
Standard commercial general liability exclusions apply.
*Section III of the Accident Claim Form will be filled out by the
state office after submission to the insurance company.