Tournaments are one of the most exiting parts of soccer – they provide team bonding, a fun competitive environment for players, a chance to meet new teams and an overall celebration of soccer! If your club is interested in hosting their own tournament, the first step is to identify what type of tournament that you will be hosting. There are three different tournaments that FYSA refers to: a restricted tournament, unrestricted tournament and an international tournament. All of the documentation for each of these tournaments can be found below and in the application form.
*As of 2021, we will only accept tournament applications online for approval.* – The new link is at the bottom of the page
Please review the Tournament and Games Hosting Policies in its entirety before submitting your Tournament or Games for Approval.
Tournament Hosting Application Deadlines, Per Rule 902.2 are:
- Within Region: received thirty (30) days prior to tournament by the State Office. (Regional)
- Within State: received sixty (60) days prior to tournament by the State Office. (State)
- Outside the State: received ninety (90) days prior to tournament by the State Office (National and International)
- Any request for modifications to approved tournament rules less than thirty (30) prior to the event will require an additional fee of 250.00.
- Late fees may be assessed to cover additional cost to FYSA. The minimum late fee shall be 100.00.
- Your tournament submission will not be accepted if not complete. This includes all required field information. Late fees will be applied to any application requirement after the deadline dates.
International Tournament Sanctioning Info- updated 2/15/2022
US Soccer has resumed International Tournament and Travel Sanctioning as of February 15, 2022. This will apply to tournaments and/or travel after March 15, 2022.
US Soccer has updated their process, which includes an online portal for submissions. Our FYSA process will be as follows:
- Submit your tournament for International Sanctioning to FYSA.
- If Approved, you will receive a stamped “Conditional Approval”.
- Submit the FYSA “Conditional Approved” Application to Host paperwork through US Soccer’s portal: www.ussoccer.com/federation-services/youth-permission-travel-hosting/hosting-process
- Once you have received international approval from US Soccer, go submit all documentation including the entire US Soccer Approved application to our tournament application form: https://system.gotsport.com/forms/214Y65850
- Once FYSA receives the approved international application to host from US Soccer, we will post your tournament on our website and send you an updated “Approved” application to host.
Please keep in mind the timing of your submissions and allow enough time for your applications to clear US Soccer and FYSA.
- Click here to submit the Tournament Application Packet
- Click here to submit your Post-Tournament Documents
- Non-Affiliate Florida Coaches Risk Management
- Tournament Information Change/Update Form
- Tournament & Travel Handbook
ONLINE TOURNAMENT APPLICATION BELOW
In an effort to streamline the FYSA tournament application process, we have moved the tournament sanctioning application packet to the new GotSport system. This change allows for you to upload your documentation (required forms listed below) and make your payment in the same place. Please use the button below to complete your tournament application.
Please download and fill out the following forms to submit with your Tournament Application Packet: